Welcome to the Guitar Intensive, January 2019!
It's time to implement Operation Toughen Fingers!
I'm giving a shout out to start toughening up fingertips because someone who doesn't play regularly will not be able to play for long at all.
My suggested time is 10 minutes in the morning, and 10 minutes in the evening
In order to do this, a student will need:
1. A guitar - please see the link for Music Man for a rental if one is needed
2. A way to tune the guitar - download Guitar Tuna and see video below if needed on how to use it
3. A computer, tablet, iPhone -- a way to view videos until class starts
4. Please see links below for videos to watch to have some basic things to practice to start toughening up fingers.
5. Play any video or all of them in any order, every day 10 min in the morning, and 10 min in the evening until we start class